Welcome to Natural Health Awakening
Our focus is on education in different areas that will support optimal health.
Shop for Essential Oils & More...
In my 20+ year search for natural ways to address health issues, I have learned about many things that can help us be healthier and happier. I will highlight them at various times just to help educate and expose you to different avenues. One of them might resonate with you as something that could be of help in your own life.
Raindrop Technique is one of the safest, noninvasive regimens available for spinal health. It is also an invaluable method to promote healing from within using topically applied essential oils.
Essential Oils (EO) were mankind's first medicine. From Egyptian hieroglyphics and Chinese manuscripts, we know that ... physicians have been using EO for thousands of years. ... Oils, such as frankincense, myrrh, rosemary, hyssop, and spikenard, were used for anointing and healing the sick.
ZYTO reports provide you with information that may help you identify individual wellness needs. Identifying items to which you have an unusual response gives you and your wellness advisor insight about health-related conditions that may be keeping you from functioning at a balanced state.
What happens if you are so full of energy, ‘get-up- and-go’, desire to
travel and impact people, share all you’ve learned, and are healthy-- -- -
but you’ve just turned 75??!! Is this where you are supposed to ‘retire’
and let the younger generation have the playing field?
At our Young Living convention in 2015, one of the highlights for me was the talk on LIVING ABOVE THE LINE. If you drew a line which represented health, then below the line would represent how most of us live:
- Letting someone else have the control of our health
- taking drugs for every symptom that impacts us
- eating processed foods and whatever is handy and fast
- drinking all kinds of drinks except water
- not getting out in fresh air and exercising
- living moment to moment instead of looking ahead at how our actions of the moment impact future quality of life
- and allowing stress to dominate our days and nights
To live above the line would be to
- Eat healthy, organic, fresh foods
- Drink clean water throughout the day
- Get outside and interact with nature, walking or exercising with your preferred method
- Use natural remedies that give your body tools to heal itself
- Invest in yourself to grow personally and professionally
- Socialize with family and friends
- Have a hobby that expands your mind and horizons
- Feel so good you can volunteer or share of yourself with society, living a full, vital, well-rounded life
I will share some of the things I have found to be of immense help in improving my health and that of my family in these pages. If they sound interesting, I urge you to try them for yourself. It will expand your knowledge base and may surprise you by helping!!